Standard Delivery Times
We aim to dispatch every order the same day it comes in up to 2pm in accordance with your selected delivery service. Your goods are likely to be delivered between 7:30am and 6pm, Monday - Friday.
Weekends & Public Holidays
For Saturday deliveries pre 9am, pre 10am and pre 12 noon please contact for quotes. Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will be dispatched on the next working day subject to stock. Next day services should also be considered to run as from the next working day.
General Delivery Details
NEXT DAY (UK Mainland only) Orders placed before 2pm, subject to stock will be dispatched the same day on a next working day (Monday-Friday) delivery service. We try our absolute best to have your goods with you as soon as possible and they are sent on a next day courier service. However our courier does not state a guarantee on their service and therefore we also cannot guarantee your goods to be with you next working day. Nearly 100% of the time, our Next Day Service does arrive on time, however from time to time there are delays which are out of our control. We cannot accept responsibility for any costs or damages incurred by late deliveries. On national bank holidays, next day deliveries should arrive the next working day after the bank holiday. Please note goods addressed to some areas of the UK including Scottish Highlands and remote areas (this includes all Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland) may require extra time for delivery.
- Claims for damage or non-functionality must be made within 7 working days of receipt of the goods.
- Claims for mis-shipping must be made to email@example.com within 7 days.
- You will be responsible for the goods once delivery is made, or delayed by you at delivery.
- Items in stock will normally be dispatched for next business day delivery, and should be to a maximum of 7 days, if after 7 days we still have not dispatched your order you will have the option to cancel your order.
- We do make every effort to deliver your order on time however, unfortunately we cannot guarantee this service and therefore cannot be held responsible for any cost incurred due to a late/failed delivery.
- We will require a telephone number and additional delivery information if you request a home delivery, deliver to neighbour, or alternative delivery place. This will be passed on to our courier.
Your order will need a signature upon receipt and deliveries are usually between 7:30am and 6pm. If you are unable to sign for your order the delivery driver will leave a card notifying you of the next delivery attempt or where you can collect your goods. Please notify us immediately if you are not able to sign for your order.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR - Non UK Mainland, Scottish Highlands.
Carriage is calculated as an approximate value for all Non UK Mainland, Scottish Highlands. We may contact you after you have placed your order to either offer a refund on any overpayments or quote any additional payments required. You have the right to a full refund should you not be happy with the final carriage cost.