Advance AT500 Aluminium based tapes in 40 micron thickness with high tack adhesive available with or without backing paper. Suitable for use as vapour barrier between foil faced insulation panels in both roof voids and stud wall applications.
Advance AT500 is also suitable for use as a duct sealing tape on both square section and circular ductwork. The tape is supplied in long length rolls and has a paper release liner. Bright, Soft (conformable) with high strength adhesive backing, "Cold Weather" types here also.
Advance AT500 Application
- A flexible and strong bright aluminium tape for use on most surfaces.
- Aluminium foil tape with an acrylic based adhesive, flame retardant with excellent temperature performance (+100C).
- Aggressive permanent adhesive coating with siliconised release paper backing
- Used for jointing foil faced glass fibre or rock-wool insulation panels.
- Highly suitable for sealing off air conditioning and cool/warm air flow ducting & for sealing joints in ducting providing a flame retardant & vapour-proof barrier.
- Also ideal for quick repairs to gutters, down-pipes, ducting and many other surfaces.
- UV resistant and Waterproof. Sizes from stock 25/50mm.